Chaser’s Ten Random Facts for Thursday
It's cold and icy today so stay in and digest these 10 random facts for a Thursday.
- There is only one U.S. State with a one syllable name, Maine.
- Macaulay Culkin and Ryan Gosling are the same age. Both were born in 1980 and are 33.
- If they hadn't been killed, Anne Frank and Martin Luther King, Jr. would be the same age as Barbara Walters who is 84.
- There are 170 million insects for every person alive today.
- Kangaroos have 2 uteri, so they can be constantly pregnant.
- "The Fintstones" was the first show to feature the sound of a flushing toilet and show a couple sleeping in the same bed in primetime.
- The original name of Bank of America was Bank of Italy.
- At one point in time, you were the youngest person on Earth.
- No one knows who invented the fire hydrant because the patent was lost in a fire.
- There are only three remaining Americans who were born in the 1800's. All three are women born in 1899, making them 114.
There are your random facts for you to spark up conversation at the dinner table.