Chaser’s Five Random Facts for Tuesday
Here are some random facts for you.
- According to The Monument, six people died in the Great Fire of London in 1666 and seven people have died by falling off the monument built to commemorate it.
- According to Wikipedia, the term “soap opera” comes from the old dramatic radio shows of the 1920’s and 30’s that were sponsored by Proctor & Gamble. They would use the shows to promote their soap products.
- According to Brian May.com, Brian May of Queen has a Ph. D. in astrophysics.
- According to Vocabulary.com, The word “egregious” comes form Latin meaning “exceptionally good.” But people kept using it sarcastically to the point that the meaning has completely evolved to where it now means “exceptionally bad.”
- According to Maa.org, there are 292 ways to make change for a dollar bill, and 9.8 trillion ways to make change for a $100 bill.
There are your random facts for Tuesday.